Feb 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Sweet Sis

Happy 7th birthday to my sweet Holly. I was really sick with the stomach flu the week of her birthday, so thank goodness I had the shopping all done already & thank goodness for Maceys bakery for a b-day cake. It was the first time ever that I have bought a cake...and I was pretty mortified that I couldn't do something special for her special day...but she was very understanding (a strength of hers). She went to get a "real" haircut for her birthday (since Mom usually does it) and I think she looks so cute and grown up. Grandpa's birthday is the day before hers so we sang to them both together at the family party. I think it's safe to say that the #1 gift was a Jonas Brothers mp3 player...I think I have a tween in the making :) Yet I'm still so happy to see her in dress-ups and playing with dolls too - such a fun age! Josh and Ella were also very considerate - wrapping up some of their own things to give to her. Happy Birthday Holly we love you!







1 comment:

  1. Aw, Happy Birthday Holly! I love that Ella is right there beside her watching her open her presents. And oh my goodness Emily, don't feel bad about buying a birthday cake! You're pregnant you know. With baby number FIVE. And sick. Totally understandable.

    ReplyDelete