Nov 25, 2007
Nov 21, 2007
Nov 16, 2007
Nov 13, 2007
Nov 5, 2007
1. I really love that I get to be a stay-at-home mom. I've had lots of dreams during this pregnancy about going back to work at Nu Skin and I always wake up really stressed. It was fun while it lasted, but I'm so not a corporate girl anymore! I love my kiddos and I'm glad I get to raise them myself!
2. I'm "chef"ually frustrated right now because normally I just love to cook but with this baby nothing ever sounds good...ugh! Well actually chocolate sounds good, but that can't be a staple now can it?
3. I'm loving this season of "Dancing With the Stars." Normally I don't even watch TV (unless I watch Matlock while I'm folding clothes) but since I can't do my ballet class these days I guess I'm living vicariously - probaby through Marie Osmand :-)
4. Speaking of ballet I'm counting down the days until I can go back to class. I tried to do my "New York City Ballet Workout" dvd last week, and was made painfully aware of everything I CAN'T do with a big belly. I definitely encourage any of you to try something new - no matter your age or ability - I was 29 when I started ballet and I LOVE it! It's so great to have something for ME - good physically & emotionally - so go for it!
5. I'm really glad I know how to play the piano. It's a great "release" for me at the end of the day to be able to sit down and play something beautiful. Thanks Mom and Dad for passing on your piano to me - it's a treasure!
6. I sure do love my husband! I count my blessings every day for ending up with such a great guy - he is truly the best!
People I Tag:
Katie, Stacy, Stephanie, Kim, Lisa, Jamie
Nov 2, 2007
For Holly it was more like a throne :-)
Nov 1, 2007
at the train ride
Josh was a classic vampire this year - he sure looked spooky! I even left in the camera's red-eye to add to the effect.
Ella was the ever-popular princess Monday night and a ballerina Tuesday night - and cute as ever as both!
I must admit that Halloween is not my favorite holiday - but I remember how much fun it was as a kid and try to make it special for my kids as well. I just try to focus on family, friends, and fun traditions and less on the scary, yucky, & sugar-filled side of it all. Now, on to more meaningful holidays!! I love Thanksgiving and Christmas and have to admit I was excited when they started playing Christmas music on the radio today...of course anyone who knows me is not surprised by that :-) I'm looking forward to the hustle and bustle of the season especially this year because it will make the rest of this pregnancy fly by (I hope!)