Nov 5, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

OK this is new to me, but since I'm trying to be a "fluent" blogger I'll give it a shot. I'm supposed to list six random things about me and then "tag" six other people to do the same, so here goes (in no particular order):

1. I really love that I get to be a stay-at-home mom. I've had lots of dreams during this pregnancy about going back to work at Nu Skin and I always wake up really stressed. It was fun while it lasted, but I'm so not a corporate girl anymore! I love my kiddos and I'm glad I get to raise them myself!

2. I'm "chef"ually frustrated right now because normally I just love to cook but with this baby nothing ever sounds good...ugh! Well actually chocolate sounds good, but that can't be a staple now can it?

3. I'm loving this season of "Dancing With the Stars." Normally I don't even watch TV (unless I watch Matlock while I'm folding clothes) but since I can't do my ballet class these days I guess I'm living vicariously - probaby through Marie Osmand :-)

4. Speaking of ballet I'm counting down the days until I can go back to class. I tried to do my "New York City Ballet Workout" dvd last week, and was made painfully aware of everything I CAN'T do with a big belly. I definitely encourage any of you to try something new - no matter your age or ability - I was 29 when I started ballet and I LOVE it! It's so great to have something for ME - good physically & emotionally - so go for it!

5. I'm really glad I know how to play the piano. It's a great "release" for me at the end of the day to be able to sit down and play something beautiful. Thanks Mom and Dad for passing on your piano to me - it's a treasure!

6. I sure do love my husband! I count my blessings every day for ending up with such a great guy - he is truly the best!

People I Tag:
Katie, Stacy, Stephanie, Kim, Lisa, Jamie

5 comments:

  1. You have inspired me to do ballet! I would love the all the details of where you go for class, etc. And I had a hard time cooking with my first pregnancy so I don't know what I will do by the time I get to my fourth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I responded! Thanks for tagging me, I loved reading yours. Even though I have a hard time writing about myself for some reason, that was kindof fun. I suppose I need to start writing in my journal again. :) Hope you are well. I love looking/reading your blog. *oh, I wish I could dance! I love Dancing with the stars. They are truely talented! Could you imagine a 6 foot ballerina? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. From Jan (Bishop) Bigler -

    I love your family Bulletin. You guys are super parents and your kids are soooo cute. Now being the age I am (never mind asking) what exactly is a blog? I would call your "bulletin" a website. What's the difference? And I loved seeing the pictures of the giant pumpkin. Will you really use all that pureed, frozen pumpkin??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the info on the ballet and dance classes! It was really helpful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily, I found your blog from Lisa's, and I am having a great time getting to know you!! You can visit our family at amandaLblack.blogspot.com. I hope you have a great time getting to know us better!!

    ReplyDelete