Oct 17, 2007

We love the fall!


We started off the month by making popcorn balls to deliver "You've Been BOO'd!" treats to some of our neighbors. The kids had a blast learning the art of doorbell ditching (in the rain, too!)









Between conference sessions we drove up Squaw Peak to see the leaves and got to see a little snow too - it was beautiful! btw I don't usually pose when I'm pregnant so this is a rare shot!















Our sweet little Ella just kicking back












Josh in front of the "Great Pumpkin" we grew in our garden this year!














Holly with the "Great Pumpkin"

4 comments:

  1. Emily I'm so glad you started a blog! These are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee! I'm so glad you started a blog! Its so much fun. And, I love to see your beautiful family. You look way cute pregnant, by the way. ;)
    I'll hook you up with my blog right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily! Yea for your Blog, I love blogging, and looking at blogs of others, so I am excited to be able to read up on you guys! Love the giant pumpkin, and your prego picture! Oh and I love Holly's dress that she is wearing in the first Picture! :) Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emily! Welcome to the blogging world! We'll be checking for updates! Your family is so cute!
    Lisa Dana

    ReplyDelete