Oct 21, 2007

Let it Snow!

What a beautiful sight to wake up to this morning! The kids couldn't wait to get out in it and play...I managed to scramble up some winter things but I guess it's time to get out and buy new boots, gloves, etc to get ready for the real thing. I remember being so excited as a kid for the first snow (well, nothing much has changed actually) especially when it would come before Halloween!
First little snowman of the year

Our yard went into shock with all the snow - our poor plum tree really looks pretty but I'm sure doesn't feel too good being bent over so far!

My rose bush - brrrrrrr!

Time for a nice hot cup of cocoa!

1 comment:

  1. I could not believe that snow! I wish I could have gotten some pictures of it though. The kids look like they had a blast in it! What are they going to be for Halloween?

    ReplyDelete