Oct 20, 2007

No more diapers!

It was a happy day today when I realized I went to WalMart without buying any diapers!! Ella has actually been 100% potty trained now for about a month, HOW SWEET IT IS! If anyone is interested in my method (which I learned from a friend out in KS) I call it potty training boot camp - it only takes about three days and then your child is out of diapers. I can give you all the details. Don't be fooled...it's a rough three days...but oh so worth it! SOOOO, for the first time in 6 1/2 years I'm not changing diapers. I'm sure I'll make up for it soon enough!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you and Ella!!! That is great, I am sure one day I will be calling you about your potty training boot camp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Em...give me the details!!!! Casey just turned two in Aug. and so I was thinking about starting the whole thing after the holidays. Congrats to you by the way...potty training "stinks"! :)

    ReplyDelete