Mar 6, 2010

Updates...

Seems like life has been pretty mundane lately, but I guess there have been a few fun things to post about. Last week Mark's sister Heidi had her birthday and she requested that we all go bowling. This was a fun outing (sans Mark who had a late work meeting) and the kids had a blast. Josh totally beat me (although he did have help from the bumpers) but I guess all that Wii bowling has paid off for him! But in my defense, bowling while prego did seem a little awkward.









We recently learned that Ella's best friend, Gracie, will be moving out of state in a few weeks. We are really sad but trying to get in as much play time as possible before they go.
Ella came up with this number on her own one day - she came upstairs and announced that she was a sunflower!
Couldn't believe the huge snow storm we had last week...getting all these kids ready to play in the snow first thing in the morning was quite the task but they sure had fun!


Mark decided the kids should help him stain a bar stool. Don't mind Ammon's pink shirt - we grabbed it out of our rag box for him! Mark is always great to involve the kids in things like this. I don't always love the messes, but at least the memories are made!



In February the PG library had this great little "Fancy Nancy Tea Party." I took the girls and they had a fun afternoon of fancies and sweets.










4 comments:

  1. Cute cute pictures! I love the one of Ella staining the bar stool. She is such a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sunflower! Super creative and cute little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute... I love it! Let me know next time you go to a fun story time, and we will join you! I love the Ella sunflower. she is too funny and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The girls look so cute dressed up "fancy." Did you dress up too?

    ReplyDelete