Well, we are searching for our camera. We last had in on Monday (Holly's first day of Kindergarten). But with more unpacking & a camping trip since then we hope it is only misplaced & not lost. Anyway, without more pictures to post, I will finally get around to this...
1. What is your/his name? Mark & Emily Bishop
2. Who eats more? I'm sure I do...especially since I'm still nursing. He probably eats more at mealtime, but I'm a big grazer so overall I probably win.
3. Who said I love you first? He did and I had no problem saying it right back!
4. Who is taller? He is by about six inches
5. Who is smarter? He has a Master's degree so he did more school but I definitely have some smarts too :-)
6. Who is more sensitive? It probably depends on the day. He is really in tune so I look up to him for that.
7. Who does the laundry? Me...always...although I hate ironing and will often bribe him to do that portion
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
9. Who pays the bills? I do...well he earns the money but I'm definitely the financial manager of the family.
10. Who cooks more? Me...I love to cook! He makes lunch a lot for the kids when he is home tho.
11. What meals do you cook together? When we go camping or to the cabin it is a joint effort, usually.
12. Who is more stubborn? It depends on the issue. We can both hold our own!
13. Who is first to admit when they are wrong? Mark is so humble and good at asking for forgiveness and I am more prone to the silent treatment so he definitely wins this one.
14. Who has more siblings? He does (odelst of 8, I'm baby of 6)
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I think we are a great team so I guess we share the pants.
16. What do you like to do together? Camping, games, projects,
17. Who eats more sweets? He does more pigging out when it comes to treats, but I'm more constant so probably me. Plus I do the shopping and know where to hide them!
18. Guilty pleasures? Chips and salsa or dark chocolate
19. How did you meet? we met at a FHE in a BYU ward...got engaged 3 weeks later (nice statistic, huh?)
20. Who asked who out first? I asked Mark to go to Sundance Theater with me
21. Who kissed who first? It takes two to kiss, right? It was a joint effort but since he's taller he has to bend his head down so I guess he did
22. Who proposed? He did the official proposal up at his family's cabin - a scavenger hunt including the ring, roses and a cooler full of chips and salsa (he knows my weakness!)
23. What is your/his best feature? He would say my eyes and I would say his eyes
24. What is your/his best quality? His integrity...
Whew! I'm not tagging anyone but if you feel like doing it go for it!