Jun 16, 2009

Dance Recital

Both my girls were in their dance recital Saturday - "Alice in Wonderland" and they did awesome! It was so fun to see them glowing up on stage & to see how excited they were to perform. They looked so cute! Here is Ella with her friends Gracie and Emmy

Before the show...Aren't these costumes so cute!

Holly is not shy in the least bit
a little excited to go on stage...

a little more excited...
So excited!!!


Holly's 1st dance was after the "white rabbit" said his "I'm late! I'm late" lines...



Ella doing her "clock" tap dance

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the videos. It was fun to see them in action!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I can't wait to put Joc in dance classes. How old were they when you started them? What studio do they go to?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started them each when they were three...I've tried several studios and the one they are in now is my favorite by far. It's called "Dance Showcase Company" and it's on state street in PG.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so cute! I love that little yellow tutu! I was going to ask the same questions Hannah asked. I'd love to get Maddie involved in dancing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love it! I can't wait to start Addie. She loved the little videos of the girls dancing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. Do you remember the days at Linda Rich's...I still have pictures of us...we were the 2 shorties!

    ReplyDelete