May 4, 2009

Joshua's Baptism

Quick note: there are several new posts today so scroll down!

We are so proud of Josh...he was baptized on Saturday and it was such a great day! He was really excited, the whole experience was wonderful, and we are so grateful for all the friends and family who helped us recognize him. We had a really nice luncheon afterward (which I am sorry to say I have no pictures from...I've decided it's hard to play hostess and photographer at the same time). Thanks to all who helped. Congratulations Josh!


Disclaimer on this next photo: this is why you don't give your camera to someone who doesn't COUNT before they snap...hello! Nice hair flipper, I know. At least it's good for a chuckle. I'm really not that vain, I promise!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe he's 8 already!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Joshua! That is a great picture Emily. I love the pose.

    ReplyDelete