Dec 15, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!

I was informed that it is okay to blog about your own birthday so here goes! It was yesterday and it was a fun day. Ella and I spent the morning shopping, I spent the afternoon wrapping Christmas presents, then later Mark and I had dinner at Thanksgiving Point and saw Enchanted. The kids were all really sweet to me all day - I'm glad they realized it was a good day to be nice to mommy. Mark did a great job on picking gifts this year - my favorites I have to mention are a really cute new coat and a gift certificate for a prenatal massage - WAHOO!

I so loved the movie Enchanted and can't wait to take my kids to see it. The cast was perfect, the songs were wonderful, and the story was great (just what we expect from Disney!)...I'd say it's for sure one to put on my purchase list. My only complaint is that after seeing it I had a dream last night that I had a cockroach crawling through my hair! (I've had personal experience with this from living in Vegas so I have reason to call this a nightmare!!!) It took me a while to fall back asleep after that one. Tonight we got to celebrate a little more by having dinner at my sister Janelle's...she pretty much re-created the birthday dinner I had when I was five and her fiance came to dinner - gotta love tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches! I also did a bit of shopping today and braved the dollar store for stocking stuffers and I have to say that's my least favorite part of Christmas shopping so I'm glad to have that done! I can't believe how soon Christmas will be here, but I still have one more big event before that - my anniversary is Tuesday so that will be my next blog!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I remembered to call you on your birthday. Sorry that's all I did... :) Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Sorry, I'm really bad at remembering that sort of thing. I hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete