Oct 24, 2008

HSM3


I can't remember the last time I actually went to a movie on the day it opened...but today I took my girls and Ammon and we hit the theaters at 11:30 this morning for High School Musical 3! I was a little worried that with all the hype it might not meet expectations or be as fun as the first two, but it didn't disappoint! I totally loved it. Of course I'm a cheesy "song and dance" kind of girl, but if you liked #1 & #2 I'm sure you'll enjoy #3 just like we did. I was also a little nervous that I wouldn't like the ending, but I was left with a smile on my face...that's all I'll say. Thanks Jessica & friend & kiddos for coming with us...we had a lot of fun! I can't wait for it to come out on DVD :-) By the way, if you like the music, you can go to kosy.com, to their "on demand" page, and stream the entire soundtrack for free...awesome! Oh, and if you don't think I'm cheesy enough already, I noticed that kosy is counting down to Christmas music...hooray!

2 comments:

  1. Yes! I love it, I need to put a count down to Christmas music on MY blog... let me know if you find one! We will have to have a movie night when it comes out on DVD! Also don't worry I already bought a few of the songs on Itunes. I just can't get enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new family picture in your header is adorable!

    ReplyDelete