Aug 31, 2008
1. What is your/his name? Mark & Emily Bishop
2. Who eats more? I'm sure I do...especially since I'm still nursing. He probably eats more at mealtime, but I'm a big grazer so overall I probably win.
3. Who said I love you first? He did and I had no problem saying it right back!
4. Who is taller? He is by about six inches
5. Who is smarter? He has a Master's degree so he did more school but I definitely have some smarts too :-)
6. Who is more sensitive? It probably depends on the day. He is really in tune so I look up to him for that.
7. Who does the laundry? Me...always...although I hate ironing and will often bribe him to do that portion
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
9. Who pays the bills? I do...well he earns the money but I'm definitely the financial manager of the family.
10. Who cooks more? Me...I love to cook! He makes lunch a lot for the kids when he is home tho.
11. What meals do you cook together? When we go camping or to the cabin it is a joint effort, usually.
12. Who is more stubborn? It depends on the issue. We can both hold our own!
13. Who is first to admit when they are wrong? Mark is so humble and good at asking for forgiveness and I am more prone to the silent treatment so he definitely wins this one.
14. Who has more siblings? He does (odelst of 8, I'm baby of 6)
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I think we are a great team so I guess we share the pants.
16. What do you like to do together? Camping, games, projects,
17. Who eats more sweets? He does more pigging out when it comes to treats, but I'm more constant so probably me. Plus I do the shopping and know where to hide them!
18. Guilty pleasures? Chips and salsa or dark chocolate
19. How did you meet? we met at a FHE in a BYU ward...got engaged 3 weeks later (nice statistic, huh?)
20. Who asked who out first? I asked Mark to go to Sundance Theater with me
21. Who kissed who first? It takes two to kiss, right? It was a joint effort but since he's taller he has to bend his head down so I guess he did
22. Who proposed? He did the official proposal up at his family's cabin - a scavenger hunt including the ring, roses and a cooler full of chips and salsa (he knows my weakness!)
23. What is your/his best feature? He would say my eyes and I would say his eyes
24. What is your/his best quality? His integrity...
Whew! I'm not tagging anyone but if you feel like doing it go for it!
Aug 20, 2008
Aug 3, 2008
a picture of the living room (don't mind the dust the girls stirred up sweeping) You can see on the left is where the french doors go into the office
a picture of the bathroom cabinets - the picture doesn't do them justice they are really cute knotty alder painted a rusty red color with sanded edges
Fireplace in the downstairs family room - still missing some components
We are going to paint some accent walls & do a tile backsplash in the kitchen but here is an idea of what we have:
Here you can see through back into the locker area
There will be glass doors on the open one right there
I love my hood!
We're also going to paint accent walls here and there through the house after we move in. We of course need to still do window treatments too. Carpet is scheduled to start tomorrow and we are crossing our fingers that we pass inspection and can move in Friday and Saturday! Hooray!